Next Session: May 11th – June 22nd, 2020
What is The Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course is designed to help married couples build strong foundations, learn to communicate more effectively, and resolve differences well. Receive practical advice and teaching from trusted marriage and relationship experts to help strengthen your relationship. We will meet virtually on Monday evenings for this 7-week course.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for couples who are married and seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples take the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.