A Praying Life Workshop
November 5, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on November 6, 2021 at 8:00 am
For many of us we’ve tried praying, but it feels like it just doesn’t seem to work.
So we feel a combination of frustration and guilt. In this workshop, we will learn step-by-step how to begin a private life of prayer in relationship with our heavenly Father. It deals with such practical questions as…
- How do you stay focused when you are distracted with so much to do?
- How do you pray longer than five minutes?
- How do you pray when your own life is messed up?
- How do you ask when you’ve tried it before and it doesn’t work?
- When: November 5th & 6th
- Where: Summit South
- Cost: $15 per family (childcare is available for an additional $15 per family)